In this Sales Challenge you can influence your chances of success by promoting your book and gaining points!
Here’s how you can earn points:
1. For every copy sold on the Notion Press Store, you earn 8 points
2. If the book is sold on the Notion Press Store using our promotion tools ( Free Shipping or Coupon Code Manager), you earn extra 2 points.
3. For every copy sold on Amazon.in & Flipkart, you earn 5 points.
4. If the book is sold on Amazon & Flipkart using the Promo Manager, you earn extra 2 points
5. You can also earn bonus points by completing the daily challenge
- Sell more than 10 copies in one day - Earn 15 bonus points
- Sell more than 25 copies in one day - Earn 50 bonus points
- Sell more than 50 copies in one day - Earn 125 bonus points
6. If there are any returns or cancellations during the Challenge period, 5 points will be reduced in addition to the gained points for the order.
Here are some tips to help you win. You could also try techniques of your own to rake in more sales to win this Challenge. Get creative!
1. Drop the price on your book. Use the promo manager on the Notion Press dashboard to set-up the maximum discount for your book on Flipkart and Amazon.
2. Use the Free Shipping Manager to provide free shipping to your readers on the Notion Press Store.
3. Use the Coupon Code Manager on the Notion Press dashboard to create coupons. Share these coupons with your readers to offer a special price to them.
4. Create interesting posts about your book and share them everyday using bookpostr tool.
5. Collect video testimonials from your readers and share them on your social media channels.
6. Your book page will help sell your book. Email and share the link to this page to people you know, promote this page on Facebook, Twitter and anywhere else you want.
7. Ask people for help! To enhance your chances of winning, you'll need to mobilise your fans, friends, family, neighbours, and co-workers. Make sure everyone knows that you're in the May Sales Challenge. The more people working to promote your book, the more sales you'll get!